Glam God w/ Vivica A. Fox - VH1

BurberryLvr

Doting on DS & DD
O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
New reality show on VH1 (Thursdays at 10 pm) to find the next IT celebrity stylist. Panel judges include Vivica Fox and Philip Bloch (has styled Halle Berry and Jennifer Lopez). I'm watching it right now and it's good so far :tup:

Is anyone else watching?

I saw it last night. I thought it was pretty good and I'll continue to watch... but I wonder how Vivica came on board as host/judge? She has horrible taste/styling, IMO

I saw it last night. I thought it was pretty good and I'll continue to watch... but I wonder how Vivica came on board as host/judge? She has horrible taste/styling, IMO

ITA! They should have Nicole Richie host - I LOVE her style and her sense of humor!

Tigerlily is my early favorite - I especially liked the ruffled dress she was wearing.

Yes I agree too! Vivica has worn some pretty fugly stuff on the red carpet in her career! I remember when she showed up with 50 cent at the VMAs...barf! I kind of like indashio cuz he's obnoxious ;)

I watched some of this yesterday. ITA that Vivica is an interesting choice for a style competition. One of the stylists, Jess, has been on How Do I Look? several times. I liked Tigerlily and her dress, too!

Well...tigerlily didn't do so good this week! :sad: I kind of liked that slutty pink dress Indashio chose, but I'm not sure if I could pull it off! That black dress that won was kinda cute. I think everyone really needs to step it up cuz it was kind of blah this week...

I watched some of this yesterday. ITA that Vivica is an interesting choice for a style competition. One of the stylists, Jess, has been on How Do I Look? several times. I liked Tigerlily and her dress, too!

Yes, I knew I recognized her. I think she used to also be on the look for less.
Yeah, V.A.F is an odd choice. I hate her outfits and most of her wigs/weaves, but I will continue to watch.