Gladys...Here She Is...

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
A thread dedicated to Gladys...I think of her as my big, bad Gladys tote...

She has three exterior zippers that open and close (decoration). The top zipper is silver-tone; the bottom zippers are more of a dark brass-tone. She is approximately 14" tall, 13.5" across at the base, 16" across at the top, and 5.5" deep. Her handle drop is 5.5". She can be worn on the shoulder without a coat. (Note the medium version of the Gladys tote...the one that is more wide than tall has a slightly longer handle top that this tall tote style.) She has an open top with one interior zipper pocket. The interior pocket measures approximately 8" wide x 9" high.

Attachments

• JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 001.jpg
    JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 001.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 86
  • JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 003.jpg
    JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 003.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 65
  • JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 004.jpg
    JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 004.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 68
looks great - I know your DH is very supportive of your bag buys, does he draw the line at photographing you with the bags? (mine does, I was just curious.) ;)

Loganz said:
looks great - I know your DH is very supportive of your bag buys, does he draw the line at photographing you with the bags? (mine does, I was just curious.) ;)

Thanks all!

Have never asked DH to photograph...I think feedback requests are quite as much as he can take... I typically resort to self-portrait of bag in the mirror...DH does laugh when he sees the camera come out...