Gladys for $837 and Metallic Betty at NM

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Went to NM today to visit Lisa! I missed the Chloe trunk show last night, so she showed me the pics. OMG! I am dying for a Medium Betty now more than ever, and the new Paddington Hobo or Tote (have both on order so I can check them out).

Ok- here is what the do have:

Grey Gladys on sale 60% off for $837 (was $1995)
Gorgeous Metallic Large Betty ($1995)
Camel (don't know technical name) Medium Betty ($1700)

They also have some of the new Paddies and Ediths- call Lisa for details because I had my son with me and could not write it all down.

Lisa (248) 635-8442

They had a few new paddies too, and this new edit
icon1.gif
Re: HOLY NEW EDITH'S!!!! We're all screwed!

Shoulder Edith Bag

0018.JPG

I have to say it was HUGE in person. Too big for me, but I loved this color! It's gorgeous IRL!

oh you are so sweet! thanks so much for finding that photo. what an amazing bag at an amazing price! okay please someone buy it quick before i completely lose whatever slim sense of fiscal responsibility i'm holding onto now...

and again jag thanks very much for posting the info and taking the time to find the style as well!

nycmom said:
oh you are so sweet! thanks so much for finding that photo. what an amazing bag at an amazing price! okay please someone buy it quick before i completely lose whatever slim sense of fiscal responsibility i'm holding onto now...

Buy it nycmom!!

I saw that shoulder Edith in my NM a few days ago, I like how the shoulder strap comes off. I liked that size of that bag, but wanted it in a different color, which they didn't have. So I passed on it. But now that I see it again oin a picture, I'm starting to love it again.​

Rai

I also just found out that NM is getting a HUGE shipment of Ediths: Whiskey, Ivory, Chocolate Brown, and Grey.

They also just got in the Paddy Hobo and Tote in Black and Seafoam (but I think its called Gris Vert)