Gladiator sandals-still in style?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought these sandals were cute and look comfortable, but I realized I haven't seen many gladiator styles this season. I know a lot of other sandal styles have become popular. Do gladiators look outdated?
    http://www.matchesfashion.com/product/182869

2. They are definitely cute and look way comfy! :yes:

I don't think simple gladiators (any multi-strap sandal w/ or w/o buckles) will ever go out of style. I feel like the knee-high, flat gladiator sandals and knee-high, stiletto heel gladiators are the trendiest interpretations and will fall in and out of style, but the ones you posted are pretty classic and super wearable. I mean, I don't even think of those as gladiators...they're just strappy wedge sandals. :yes: I say if you like the style and they're comfortable, keep em!

3. Does anyone else want to weigh in on these? I'm having such a hard time deciding! This season every sandal is either like a Birkenstock or too high and delicate. I work in a creative in which I have to be stylish but comfortable and I am having so much trouble finding sandals that are stylish enough but still practical.