Glad I'm waiting to buy because...

Jan 2, 2008
I LOVE these shoes! Aren't they adorable?
q395_blk_a0_front

Wow -there are so many new things -yikes - I just made a list and I swear I could buy two bags with what this would cost me if I bought all the accessories I wanted! I think I like Coach's accessories more than bags overall - I certainly have more of them;)

Love those gloves - I live in CA, but I love gloves for some reason - only get to wear them a few weeks out of the year, but I have a collection of them!

Wow -there are so many new things -yikes - I just made a list and I swear I could buy two bags with what this would cost me if I bought all the accessories I wanted! I think I like Coach's accessories more than bags overall - I certainly have more of them;)

Love those gloves - I live in CA, but I love gloves for some reason - only get to wear them a few weeks out of the year, but I have a collection of them!
haha, I know, me too! I've been making a list... sad I know, but I am loving all the accessories... AND I want a bag, but of course its excluded..:crybaby:but these gloves that I posted above I :heart:, plus our winters are so cold here, might as well look cute! :P

Oooo, I really love that first pair, Coachgirl!! Are you going to get the shoes??? I agree...there's so much. I saved all the accessories for the second purchase, and I can't make up my mind which ones!! I don't want to go too crazy such that I might as well buy another bag, KWIM??

Oooo, I really love that first pair, Coachgirl!! Are you going to get the shoes??? I agree...there's so much. I saved all the accessories for the second purchase, and I can't make up my mind which ones!! I don't want to go too crazy such that I might as well buy another bag, KWIM??
IDK baglady, the shoes are cute (maybe if they have them in the store I'll try them on), but don't know if I'd wear them a lot because they are too pretty, plus I don't usually spend a lot on my shoes, I just spend a lot on bags/accessories! LOL... I am liking the gloves that I posted a lot though, so I think I'll have to pick me up some of those for sure!

IDK baglady, the shoes are cute (maybe if they have them in the store I'll try them on), but don't know if I'd wear them a lot because they are too pretty, plus I don't usually spend a lot on my shoes, I just spend a lot on bags/accessories! LOL... I am liking the gloves that I posted a lot though, so I think I'll have to pick me up some of those for sure!

Yeah, I totally agree. TBH I don't find Coach shoes that comfy in most cases, so I wait to get them on clearance somewhere.