Glacier blue city bag with RH ?? Any pics?

Swissflower, thank you for starting this thread. :flowers: I've had my eye on the blue glacier, too but haven't seen too many pics of it.

Thanks to all who posted pics!

lvmizi - your bag is GORGEOUS!! The leather looks so scrumptious! I love it!! :heart:

Hi,

Just to have an idear of the color...i bought a first but i 'll buy a city too because the color is so gorgeous !
attachment.php

Attachments

• photo 008.jpg
    photo 008.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 168
I too have a bleu glacier City. I much prefer the colour to cornflower because it is less blue and the marbling looks quite sophisticated. The colour IRL is close to the first 2 photos posted by lvmizi5.

This color has to be one of the prettiest blues that Balenciaga has come up with...I'm liking it more and more. I'm starting to think I want to exchange my Aqua PT GH for a Blue Glacier...the Aqua is much more similar to the Blue India than I thought it would be (and I already have a PT in Blue India).

Z&J and LVMIZI5: Your Blue Glacier City's are beautiful!

Zibeline: What a pretty Blue Glacier First, I can see why you would want one in a City too!

Such a gorgeous colour for spring/summer!

Thanks to Siri Anne and Lvmizi5...;)
I'm so crazy about this color !!!:noggin:
I agree with Fiatflux...This is the most beautiful blue of BBag collection.
Go for it !!!!
This city is so gorgeous ....thanks for sharing the pics !!!

Glacier blue is a great color......thanks for the pics as i haven't really seen the actual color yet....at least i have a better idea how it looks like....:love: :love: :love: