Giving Up!!!!!!

This really is a great idea! You are very brave for giving up TPF! You will be missed around here. At least you will still be able to go to the Coach store. You will have to post pictures of any buys when you return!

Thanks everybody! I usually give up caffenine but many of you know of the about the special I.C. diet I am suppose to be on so I cant do it this year. It just wouldnt be right.

:yes: I am so glad you posted this...I gave up the computor for Lent last year and after that long I don't think anyone knew who I was anymore here and I had never said anything before or after but I did get a tpf email saying "Why don't you post something already"! Obviously the email was much nicer than that ;)! Same thing this year, so I will see you after Easter Lady Blackney and everyone else who is so nice to me here!

I am giving up Coach Forum for Lent. I love all my Coachie friends and will miss you the 45 days of Lent. Never fear I will return with all my glory on Easter Monday. I didn't know what to give up this year and felt that this is where I spend a lot of time and money:graucho: so I felt this was it. Ill still be on until Tuesday because Ash Wednesday starts on the 6th. However, I will still get to go to the Coach website and the store so I will not be completely deprived of my Coach lovlies.

Remember to buy lots of pretty things and post pics so I can look at them when I come back.

You took my breath away when I read this!!!!!!! I never could imagine giving up any part of tPF for Lent...this is a true sacrafice!!!!! Last year I gave up chocolate...haven't even thought about it this year!!!

Good luck to you dear!!! We will miss you and are PROUD of you!! Enjoy your lenten season!!!!!!

We'll miss you. See you back on Easter Monday.
My daughter is giving up one of her favorite foods - pizza. I say good for her. She's given something up every year for the last 5 years (she'll be 10 tomorrow) and she does a great job! I'm very proud of her.
Now Mom has to make a decision on what I'll be giving up.

Wow now that is really sacrafice. i always give up something lame, like potato chips - I dont even like potato chips!!! So this year I since my daughter is being confirmed in
October, Im trying to come up with something she and I can do together to give back, rather than just give up. She needs to do some community service for her Confirmation and Im trying to think of something we can do together weekly to tie in to that.