Givency Nightingale

i love my nightingale, i have the large black distressed style. :heart: i know a lot of people prefer the medium size because the large is definitely large :lol: but i knew i would need to carry it using the shoulder strap most of the time and i thought it looked a little better because of the way it slouched, if that makes any sense? i don't think you can go wrong either way, it's a great looking and also really practical bag! :smile:

I don't have one but I think they look great.

I have an enormous (oversize) YSL and I really think I should have gone down a size because it looks like I'm carrying luggage and the only way to make an outfit work is to go very body-con or all over skinny KWIM.

I have one and I like it. I havent been using it lately though but its a very classic style imo and one that isnt too trendy. I have it in medium and its a good size, holds a lot without it being huge.

i love my nightingale, i have the large black distressed style. :heart: i know a lot of people prefer the medium size because the large is definitely large :lol: but i knew i would need to carry it using the shoulder strap most of the time and i thought it looked a little better because of the way it slouched, if that makes any sense? i don't think you can go wrong either way, it's a great looking and also really practical bag! :smile:
do you have any pics of you wearing it? I was looking at the dark brown with the gold on the strap (like the one Ashley Tisdale has been carrying).

Its a matter of preference. I have the black (with a pouch) in medium. The size is perfect for me as I am barely 5'1". Brown and Black are both gorgeous. There is a thread with photos. Just search it.

hope this helps...i'm 5'5"...

Attachments

• nightingale 002.JPG
    nightingale 002.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 793
  • nightingale 005.JPG
    nightingale 005.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 700
  • nightingale 011.JPG
    nightingale 011.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 825
  • nightingale 015.JPG