Givency Nightingale

Nov 21, 2006
what do you guys think about this bag? anyone have it? any opinions? thanks. Also..which size is the best? I like big bags, but not sure if the large is way too huge

nycmom

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
i love my nightingale, i have the large black distressed style. :heart: i know a lot of people prefer the medium size because the large is definitely large :lol: but i knew i would need to carry it using the shoulder strap most of the time and i thought it looked a little better because of the way it slouched, if that makes any sense? i don't think you can go wrong either way, it's a great looking and also really practical bag! :smile:

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
I have the medium in brown and the studded in black. I love them. If you do a search there are a couple of older threads discussing this bag.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I don't have one but I think they look great.

I have an enormous (oversize) YSL and I really think I should have gone down a size because it looks like I'm carrying luggage and the only way to make an outfit work is to go very body-con or all over skinny KWIM.

noon

*Sun in my eyes*
O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
by a sand castle
I have one and I like it. I havent been using it lately though but its a very classic style imo and one that isnt too trendy. I have it in medium and its a good size, holds a lot without it being huge.

Bay

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
I don't have it, but I have seen pics of it. Not my style, but I am sure it would look great on someone else.

Nov 21, 2006
i love my nightingale, i have the large black distressed style. :heart: i know a lot of people prefer the medium size because the large is definitely large :lol: but i knew i would need to carry it using the shoulder strap most of the time and i thought it looked a little better because of the way it slouched, if that makes any sense? i don't think you can go wrong either way, it's a great looking and also really practical bag! :smile:
do you have any pics of you wearing it? I was looking at the dark brown with the gold on the strap (like the one Ashley Tisdale has been carrying).

Marimari

Aug 29, 2008
I have the medium one in black with gold hardware and I use it everyday, LOVE my Nightingale.
I like big bags too, and the medium is still quite big. Buy it!:tup:

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
I am so intrigued by the bag and love to go on barneys.com and look at all the different versions of it. I bet I end up with one!

NZA

Jul 29, 2008
New York
Its a matter of preference. I have the black (with a pouch) in medium. The size is perfect for me as I am barely 5'1". Brown and Black are both gorgeous. There is a thread with photos. Just search it.

nycmom

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
do you have any pics of you wearing it? I was looking at the dark brown with the gold on the strap (like the one Ashley Tisdale has been carrying).
sorry i just saw this now...i'll go take some modeling pics and post in a bit...

jessicaxxx

Straight Edge.
Nov 29, 2007
seattle
I LOVE this bag. It seems so timeless and classic. I saw a woman carrying a small one and I thought it looked almost comically small when worn with the long strap.

tatu_002

Jan 8, 2008
nycmom I love your cardigan! its so long, thanks alot for the modeling pics, I really love this bag, and especially the leather on your bag :drool: