Givenchy Sugar/goatskin leather different on Antigona from Pandora?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all. I just purchased a mini antigona in oxblood from farfetch.com. When comparing the leather with my deep blue Pandora, it seems like the antigona's leather is more matte? I understand that the antigona is a more structured bag therefore the leather is more stiff. But is it supposed to be so matte? Thanks in advance.

2. Here are comparison shots of my pandora and antigona. I'd say overall the textures are quite similar.

image.jpeg
  3. And the pandora... Granted, they're different colors, but the leathers feel very similar to the touch.

image.jpeg
  4. If it were another leather, I would reason that different parts of the hide are used for different bags or even accessories. But as its goat and they're small hides it's probably just that each hide is different and takes the tanning process slightly differently.
    My oldest and most used goatskin mini pandora happens to be the shiniest and most supple of my collection. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1471030124.325447.jpg

5. How is your white antigona wearing so far? :smile: