Givenchy slip-on sizing question

Tiare

zOMG sales!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hello ladies and gents,

As I seem to be completely on the Givenchy bandwagon as of late, I ordered my first pair of slip-on/skate shoes. I normally wear a 6.5, should I go with a 36 or 37? I did a 37, but, now I'm panicking and wondering if I should call and change it before it ships.

I have ordered slip-ons in a 37 before and they tend to be a bit larger in size, so, I figure a 36 would probably fit better.

Thanks in advance!

Hello ladies and gents,

As I seem to be completely on the Givenchy bandwagon as of late, I ordered my first pair of slip-on/skate shoes. I normally wear a 6.5, should I go with a 36 or 37? I did a 37, but, now I'm panicking and wondering if I should call and change it before it ships.

I have ordered slip-ons in a 37 before and they tend to be a bit larger in size, so, I figure a 36 would probably fit better.

Thanks in advance!
I purchased the roses camo skate shoes and they run large for designer EU sizing, I usually purchase a 39.5 and in these I could have gone down an entire size ...

Hi
I made the same mistake and need a smaller size. Where did you order from? It seems they are sold out everywhere, including Neiman Marcus, which is where I ordered the original pair I now have that I too big!!!

Thanks for letting me know!!! I am desperate to find these!