**Givenchy Shopping Finds and Intels**

Aluxe-I think that is someone else who is looking to get a grey or a black. ;) I know you've been so helpful to everyone looking to buy a Givenchy. I'm actually looking to see what new colors will be availble in the small... assuming that the one I saw in NM is a new small and that they will have other colors availble this Fall....

Luisaviaroma.com has new fall colours for the small so that could give you an idea as to what colours NM might be getting as well. :smile:

Aluxe-I think that is someone else who is looking to get a grey or a black. ;) I know you've been so helpful to everyone looking to buy a Givenchy. I'm actually looking to see what new colors will be availble in the small... assuming that the one I saw in NM is a new small and that they will have other colors availble this Fall....

oopsssiee... sorry about that. That's what happens when I am trying to multitask:shame:

Hopefully, the tip from DisCo will help you find a color you like.

Givenchy New Line bags, George Vs, and one Antigona on sale at Beyond The Rack. Also "powder" Nightingale medium at Bluefly, that one keeps popping back in like it keeps being returned. Probably due to its light color...

Givenchy New Line bags, George Vs, and one Antigona on sale at Beyond The Rack. A

Is Beyond the Rack online? I can't believe they would have an Antigona there.

A few Nordstroms are carrying Givenchy Nightingales, Pandoras and George Vs.

I'm curious about the new colors and if that means the current grey Pandora will go away. I kind of, sort of want it too but can't afford it now. I hope they keep that lighter grey available.

Has anyone seen the Pandora 005 series Khaki in the medium size? It's the one with the "suede effect" leather on the top panel.

Luisaviaroma has the large size, but that's just too big for me.

I love the color and texture of this bag! I would buy the medium size in a heartbeat.

Overstock recently had a lot of Pandoras - I bought a purple pepe leather - not sure if I will keep it - the bag is odd looking but for some reason so comfortable to wear. When I looked this morning there were two med. black ones - pepe and smooth leather.
Wish Givency had a sub forum.