Givenchy RTW

1. Love givenchy clothing and shoes on top of handbags...
    Ive given up on finding this tropical print... then a dress in my size showed up..

but its still pretty pricey!!!

What to do ladies?

givenchy tropical.jpg
  2. here is the dress!

givenchy dress.jpg givenchy dress 1.jpg
  3. Must get...its a collectors item and totally wearable. You can dress it down with a white shirt and gladiator sandals or totally rock it with a killer tan and platform heels. When you get tired of it, im sure vintage resellers or evilbay will gladly take it off your hands.

4. its gorg but the prices are like mad.....I have yet to make a move

5. A great print in my opinion. It would be more realistic as a skirt, dress would be too seasonal/trendy. But hey, if the fit is immaculate, the dress can be worn for a long time.

6. It's stunning! But I agree with other posters on the price point - seems like Givenchy is in line with other premier designers of like kind and quality for accessories, but on the high end for RTW.

They must be doing something right, though, because those beauties seem to sell out quickly!

7. Beautiful, and rather personifying of the entire collection! It's somewhat reminiscent of the bird of paradise print (SS12) which I bought rather a lot of...