Givenchy Pumpkin Bag

Fleur_de_Lis

Jan 6, 2006
Liv Tyler has about 5 of these and I want only one lol :sad2: I am obsessed with finding on in either pale pink or black (the larger size, not the teeny one)? Is it possible to even get these anymore? I check ebay constantly but never see any. Thanks everyone! :love:

I'm trying to keep the faith! I so badly want one in the pale pink shade :cry: I would kill for it lol.

Greendrv said:
Fleur, take heart! They occassionally pop up on ebay. I really love the givenchy pumpkin bag, and am on the look out for a large one in cream.

Wow, they are adorable !

For a moment I read Liv Tyler as Liz Taylor.. and I was like, wow, she's actually not cooped up in the house now ?

Here's a pic of the cream leather pumpkin that I'm looking for, and a turquoise one that showed up on ebay this summer:

Attachments

• Givenchy pumpkin.JPG
    Givenchy pumpkin.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 635
  • givenchy pumpkin moto.JPG
    givenchy pumpkin moto.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 660
Fleur_de_Lis said:
GORGEOUS! Was the turquoise the smaller one? Does the large one fit on your shoulder? Thanks!

The turquoise was the larger one. I forgot about bidding on it, and then it was too late: I think it went for only $330. And the large one does fit on one's shoulder. I have the small black one, and it barely fits over my shoulder (forget about it if I'm wearing a jacket).