Givenchy Pandora

They're less front and center, but Givenchy still makes them, as far as I know. They've been around a long time, so they're not popular like a trendy bag per se, but people are still discovering them.

Yep, this is me, just discovering them! Well, I kind of knew they existed but have always been an LV girl. I do love a slouchy puddle bag though and have just ordered two preloved Pandoras - a medium browny coloured one (no idea of official colour) and a black mini. Awaiting delivery....

Reactions: GemsBerry
Yep, this is me, just discovering them! Well, I kind of knew they existed but have always been an LV girl. I do love a slouchy puddle bag though and have just ordered two preloved Pandoras - a medium browny coloured one (no idea of official colour) and a black mini. Awaiting delivery....
My slouchy old girl...

178C1122-FDAD-4FDF-B63F-AFCD71710D89.jpegAEFB809D-02A6-43E8-8B96-56673017481D.jpeg
Sorry, don’t know why all of the extra pics showed up, deleted them.

Never too late to enjoy a much loved classic that appeals to you and works for your current lifestyle. Bonus to get it at a preloved price.

Reactions: jelly-baby
I just bought a pre-owned Pandora wallet on a chain and the serial (date) code is 2B A 0177 (the 7th week of 2017) but I cant find anything that says what location the BA stands for. Does anyone have a chart that shows what letters correspond to what manufacturing location?

Last edited:
Just received this lovely medium Pandora in washed (?) leather. Does anyone know the official colour name?

Im going to check the outlet at Bicester today to see if they have any mini Pandoras there. I’ve got the bug now!

how I adore the pepe leather. this leather + bag style is really like no other. i want to say the color is charcoal...

Hi All,

Not sure if the thread is still active, but just thought of sharing my latest addition! i'm new to givenchy and this is my first bag. Been lusting over it for its unique design! love that it's not your typical design and has a certain characteristic to it. Anyway initially wanted to get the mini because i dont like large bags, but since im in the market for preloved it was quite difficult to get. Found one but was late to the game because it was sold, then found this seller selling her small pandora and i bit the bullet! At first was scared of its authenticity, but did my research and apparently she bought from MyTheresa so that really sealed the deal (MyTheresa only sells authentic right? or else im screwed :P ) . And i thank god i got the small because the size is perfect! Condition is like new, and got it for around USD400+..not sure if thats a fair price or not since im new to this.

Anyway my only qualm is on the strap as its not adjustable. and the length crossbody and without crossbody as pictured. Im about 5'2/5'3. Was thinking of getting it shorten, found a leather artisan who can do it for around USD50, but not sure if thats a good idea to modify the original strap. thoughts?

By the way this is goatskin sugar leather right? not sure the type of leather though. thanks!

image3.jpegimage3.jpegimage2.jpegimage1.jpegimage1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpeg