Givenchy Pandora

Thank you so much! I will definitely go through the thread. I just purchased a black Nightingale so I’m awaiting her arrival. I really have no business buying another bag so soon but if I find a large black goatskin panda then I’m going to have to. Enjoy your bag! She looks like she’s in amazing condition!
The gale is my first love, and a perfect squishy companion to the panda. Right now is actually a good time to buy if ure looking for deals. Strike if it's the right one at the right price.

Reactions: JenJBS and Jennilee
The gale is my first love, and a perfect squishy companion to the panda. Right now is actually a good time to buy if ure looking for deals. Strike if it's the right one at the right price.
I purchased the newer style nightingale (a 2017) in black. The leather is so amazing but I’m a bit disappointed that the foil Givenchy stamp on the front is really worn and peeling. The bag is in great shape other than this. Does this happen to all of them?

Attachments

• DEA3FD4A-62D8-461B-9838-50440E76B316.jpeg
    DEA3FD4A-62D8-461B-9838-50440E76B316.jpeg
    244.6 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: JenJBS
img_20200515_132025-crop-jpg.4731075

Reactions: Antigone and JenJBS
Hi everyone, bought my first Givenchy pandora mini in black. It's goat skin, pebbled texture. I lusted over this one for a while! But on arrival, I am not too sure... It's very structured and I was hoping for more of a slouch. Can anyone give me any insight into whether it will ever slouch? I know the bigger ones slouch after a few wears but I'm wondering if the size will affect this at all as it does really feel quite sturdy. I've read mixed responses in various threads on this issue! Many thanks in advance :smile:

Hi everyone, bought my first Givenchy pandora mini in black. It's goat skin, pebbled texture. I lusted over this one for a while! But on arrival, I am not too sure... It's very structured and I was hoping for more of a slouch. Can anyone give me any insight into whether it will ever slouch? I know the bigger ones slouch after a few wears but I'm wondering if the size will affect this at all as it does really feel quite sturdy. I've read mixed responses in various threads on this issue! Many thanks in advance :smile:
I don't own a mini, only small and med, but I think you're right about taking longer to slouch. However, you can accelerate it by using it daily, and carrying what you need without worrying that it'll lose shape. Sturdy is good when it comes to leather integrity, and wear and tear. Dont worry and start using it. By nature it's a slouchy bag so give it some time and it will get more mushy.

If you truly want slouchy right away, I'm sure there are preloved ones that you can get deals from that will come already slouched.

Reactions: baghag91
I don't own a mini, only small and med, but I think you're right about taking longer to slouch. However, you can accelerate it by using it daily, and carrying what you need without worrying that it'll lose shape. Sturdy is good when it comes to leather integrity, and wear and tear. Dont worry and start using it. By nature it's a slouchy bag so give it some time and it will get more mushy.

If you truly want slouchy right away, I'm sure there are preloved ones that you can get deals from that will come already slouched.
Thank you for the reply! I am happy to work for some slouch. I want slouch eventually but I can live with boxy for a bit. This has been what I needed to finally take her out for a spin. I'll be starting tomorrow :cool:

Hi,
Is there a problem of color transfer for croc embossed tan Pandora?
I'm getting one tomorrow, and I'm afraid of color transfer from clothes and jeans. Also, I want to know how durable it is compared to goatskin and pepe leather.
Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks!