Givenchy Pandora

How is the wear & tear? I'm thinking of getting the medium as my first designer because I'm just in love with how it looks, but worried about there's only one arm strap and plus the shoulder strap is also on the same side. Doesn't that put a lot of strain on the leather?

I don't really want to baby my bag, so I don't want to be too concerned about carrying a laptop in it or something like that...

Are Givenchy Pandoras still popular nowadays? I went to my local boutiques and realised that only 1 or 2 pandoras are displayed nowadays.
They're less front and center, but Givenchy still makes them, as far as I know. They've been around a long time, so they're not popular like a trendy bag per se, but people are still discovering them.

How is the wear & tear? I'm thinking of getting the medium as my first designer because I'm just in love with how it looks, but worried about there's only one arm strap and plus the shoulder strap is also on the same side. Doesn't that put a lot of strain on the leather?

I don't really want to baby my bag, so I don't want to be too concerned about carrying a laptop in it or something like that...
Wear and tear is great, but ymmv. I alternate my bags often, and so far, all my bags, including the pandora, look like new. This applies to both pepe and goat leathers of the pandora.

The crossbody strap and handle strap are both super sturdy. I've crammed lots of stuff in my bag before, but never a laptop, and never on a daily basis. My face is the medium. Wonderful wonderful bag. Functional, cool looking and holds a lot. Unique even after being around since 2000's.

Reactions: mngtr
Looking to buy my first (I'm slow) Pandora, is there anyone who is petite and has the large that can post a pic? I've been searching the threads but it's not easy to tell how tall people are...is the large too big for me at 5'2"? TIA!

Looking to buy my first (I'm slow) Pandora, is there anyone who is petite and has the large that can post a pic? I've been searching the threads but it's not easy to tell how tall people are...is the large too big for me at 5'2"? TIA!
Do you really want the large ? It's huge ... Why not the medium ?Or the small , it holds a lot
Some pics from the web :
04c00d8c195efe7e42fd860c096f1101.jpg

3508372_Look_countrycamo.jpg

331fb1277df786862344f4d3987c28eb.jpg

Last edited:
This is the medium (35 x 21 x 16 cm )
11312749_6289059_1000.jpg
Thanks for the pics, I did search online before I posted but am confused re: sizing. The bag I’m looking at states 15” x 11” x 7” which doesn’t sound nearly as huge as some of the photos I’ve seen. The store sent a mod shot, see below, looks more medium to me but not according to the measurements? Which was why I was hoping for a mod shot from someone here...
F838F77D-5899-4E68-B86E-C3D328243A0F.jpeg

OK still confused, from what I gather this is the older style due to the front pocket not being a zippered one, and at that time would have been considered the medium? Every measurement I see seems different, and the measurements between the mediums and larges seem to be only a couple inched in width?