Givenchy Pandora

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
NYC
Thank you!
I had a hard time finding her!!!
I was so happy when I finally had her in my hands!
It's not a commonly found style so I can imagine how hard it was to source. Your panda family is lovely! Not sure if you need the small, but if you love this style and often find you wish you had an in btwn sz of med and mini, go for it. Lots of good preloved or sale smalls to be found.

May 23, 2021
I recently bought a preloved medium Panda in pepe leather (price is very low :biggrin: :cool: )and I am absolutely in love with it. I also have a mini panda in purple / bordeaux color and that one will probably be my go-to bag. The medium one, I will use for when I can travel again.

Now, I am on the hunt for a small one. Probably in black?

20210914_195824.jpg

20210914_195837.jpg

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
NYC
I recently bought a preloved medium Panda in pepe leather (price is very low :biggrin: :cool: )and I am absolutely in love with it. I also have a mini panda in purple / bordeaux color and that one will probably be my go-to bag. The medium one, I will use for when I can travel again.

View attachment 5193563

View attachment 5193564
No one does a leather like pepe. Add the unique panda design and you've got a classic. Love pepe for traveling bc its slightly lighter imo than goat or calf.

Reactions: athousandmhiles24

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018

View attachment 5193563

View attachment 5193564
So beautiful! :loveeyes: I have to admit, I used to think this bag was ugly but it's grown on me immensely. And it's certainly unique. :tup:

May 23, 2021
So beautiful! :loveeyes: I have to admit, I used to think this bag was ugly but it's grown on me immensely. And it's certainly unique. :tup:
Yeah me too. And I thought it is big for someone like me who is used to smaller bags but the medium one is just as good! It does not do justice on the pics but it is a beautiful bag. I think pepe is better than smooth ones.

Reactions: IntheOcean