Givenchy Pandora woc or Gucci soho woc?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need help picking a woc between the givenchy Pandora or the Gucci soho ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I need help picking a woc between the givenchy Pandora or the Gucci soho ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I like the simplicity of the givenchy....but the gucci seems a tad bigger with additional features and more versatility.

4. Did you mean to post this in the Chanel forum? I would think you'd post in Givenchy or Gucci unless of course a Chanel WOC is in the running too which in that case I'd say Chanel all day simply because I prefer them to either of these. Since you hadn't offered a Chanel option I'm guessing Chanel is not a consideration though. Good luck!

5. This isn't a Chanel topic so I have to move it. Good luck!

6. Just wanted to know what your thoughts were.

7. I'll go with the Gucci, just a personal preference!

8. I'd go with Givenchy, I really don't like big splash logos like the Gucci one.

9. +1

10. I'd go with Gucci WOC, but if you're open to suggestions, you might wanna check out YSL WOC in chevron pattern with caviar leather.

11. Givenchy!

12. I pick the Gucci. The leather looks so deliciously soft and it comes in a variety of beautiful colors. The Givenchy WOC looks kinda "blah" to me. But that's just my opinion.

13. Gucci, no question, it's a real piece

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice