Givenchy Pandora Wallet on Chain

kai_valentina

Mar 21, 2014
Hi guys! I am thinking of getting the Givenchy pandora wallet on chain, and I am wondering if anyone can share their experience of the Givenchy WOC?

I am interested to know what it can fit and how long is the chain on the WOC.

Thank you!

UPDATE:

I went into the Givenchy store in KL, Malaysia today and bought the Pandora wallet on chain. I bought the plain one in goatskin leather and it costs MYR4,900.00. There are also some studded ones available for MYR5,000.00.

The givenchy WOC's chain is about 55cm drop, which is shorter than the Chanel WOC. I am 5'3 and the length is perfect for my height.

I don't see much pandora WOC on this forum, so i thought i should share what I can fit in it for reference. This is my first time sharing what's in my bag so please excuse me for the poor angle/quality of the pic.

I don't carry much with me normally, and I have:
- six cards in the card slots
- cash and coins in the zipped compartment (there is no need to fold the cash at all, yay!)
- iphone 5s
- LV key cles as my key case (1 car remote control + 6 keys)
- earphones

There is a slim compartment in between the main compartment and the zipped compartment, I think thats a great place for me to put my parking tickets, movie tickets, etc.

There are still plenty of space left in the WOC after I put in my essentials (as you can see, the sides of the wallet are still curved in, and not stretched out at all), i can still easily fit some lipstick, another LV key cles if I want to.

I think the pandora WOC is a great alternative to the Chanel WOC, considering that its so much cheaper, lower maintenance and the chain is detachable too!

Attachments

• ascas.jpg
    ascas.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 1,876
Last edited:
I don't see much pandora WOC on this forum, so i thought i should share what I can fit in it for reference. This is my first time sharing what's in my bag so please excuse me for the poor angle/quality of the pic.

I don't carry much with me normally, and I have:
- six cards in the card slots
- cash and coins in the zipped compartment (there is no need to fold the cash at all, yay!)
- iphone 5s
- LV key cles as my key case (1 car remote control + 6 keys)
- earphones

There is a slim compartment in between the main compartment and the zipped compartment, I think thats a great place for me to put my parking tickets, movie tickets, etc.

There are still plenty of space left in the WOC after I put in my essentials (as you can see, the sides of the wallet are still curved in, and not stretched out at all), i can still easily fit some lipstick, another LV key cles if I want to.

I think the pandora WOC is a great alternative to the Chanel WOC, considering that its so much cheaper, lower maintenance and the chain is detachable too!

Great review! :smile: Your Givenchy Pandora Wallet on Chain looks amazing! So sleek and stylish. I am a big fan of Givenchy products because they're always edgy, stylish and great quality. Glad to know that this wallet is practical and not too small.