Givenchy Overnight Nightingale

BagLover79

O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Hi Givenchy Lovers! Anyone familier with this bag? What do you think of it? I feel like the handles will be very comfy on the shoulders and the strap is very similiar to the nightingales that are out now. I believe its from 08 and retailed $2200.I have an opportunity to purchase this bag with silver hardware and just want to know what you think. Happy Shopping and Happy New Years!

Attachments

• $T2eC16VHJIkE9qU3kIlCBQ,7TZtMfw~~60_12[1].jpg
    $T2eC16VHJIkE9qU3kIlCBQ,7TZtMfw~~60_12[1].jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 479
Thank you for your opinions. I do agree that it has a lot going on with the chains but I also think that this feature makes the bag so beautiful. My only other concern is wheather the leather is soft and slouchy or stiff.

is it possible to see either this bag irl, or non-stock looking pics, e.g. closeups of how the bag slouches or the leather?

i think its hard to imagine the bag on its own without some kind of a reference point, like on a model. it's got great bones though, so i'd give it a chance, if the seller can comply with your requests for details...

is it possible to see either this bag irl, or non-stock looking pics, e.g. closeups of how the bag slouches or the leather?

i think its hard to imagine the bag on its own without some kind of a reference point, like on a model. it's got great bones though, so i'd give it a chance, if the seller can comply with your requests for details...

I wasn't able to find a modeling pic but the pic that I posted originally came from this listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140901678157?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Thanks for the info. I found a modeling pic. What do you think? Maybe I should hold off to get an actual nightingale. I just like the uniqueness of the straps.

oh yeah, i remember this ebay listing pic from while back. if youre asking me, btwn this and the gale, id have to go with the gale ofcourse, but if you are open and the price is right for this bag, and are in need of a good everyday bag, then give this some more thought.

if you like unique straps, then you should have been around when this nightingale came out. maybe you can still find it on reseller or ebay if you stalk diligently.

DSC_0279.JPG

check out the entry for the above pic by blogger...cute story and has more pics.

http://vivelaparisienne.blogspot.com/2012/04/paris-moments-my-nightingale.html

oh yeah, i remember this ebay listing pic from while back. if youre asking me, btwn this and the gale, id have to go with the gale ofcourse, but if you are open and the price is right for this bag, and are in need of a good everyday bag, then give this some more thought.

if you like unique straps, then you should have been around when this nightingale came out. maybe you can still find it on reseller or ebay if you stalk diligently.

DSC_0279.JPG

check out the entry for the above pic by blogger...cute story and has more pics.

http://vivelaparisienne.blogspot.com/2012/04/paris-moments-my-nightingale.html

Ahhh, I have always loved the handle on this 'gale. So sad I have never run across it ...