Givenchy outlet in the US - Woodbury Commons

Thanks for that info!! I am on the hunt for a mini antigona and that price is very good! Glad to hear about the SAs. My experience in Celine was similar to yours except once when a gentleman greeted me and helped me look for a bicolored clutch. I've been back to Celine a few times to look for a small trio cross body, but no luck (or really, who knows? cause no one talks to me when I walk in there). Did you end up getting any goodies from another store??
LOL about Celine...lucky! I've never been spoken to at that store. I would love a trio also, but yesterday I just didn't want to deal with it and skipped it all together esp after such a wonderful experience at Givenchy and Prada. I ended up purchasing a Prada coin purse...I wanted it in Saffiano but I was happy to pay $170 for it as opposed to $330 for saffiano. I've become obsessed with the Prada camera bag, so went to the outlet to see about options...I suppose I'll prob just end up getting it from Saks or Prada direct and end up gifting it to myself for Christmas ;)

Attachments

• IMG_4044.JPG
    IMG_4044.JPG
    247.9 KB · Views: 1,795
LOL about Celine...lucky! I've never been spoken to at that store. I would love a trio also, but yesterday I just didn't want to deal with it and skipped it all together esp after such a wonderful experience at Givenchy and Prada. I ended up purchasing a Prada coin purse...I wanted it in Saffiano but I was happy to pay $170 for it as opposed to $330 for saffiano. I've become obsessed with the Prada camera bag, so went to the outlet to see about options...I suppose I'll prob just end up getting it from Saks or Prada direct and end up gifting it to myself for Christmas ;)
So cute!!! Do you recall the price of the Prada camera bag?

Finally made a purchase at this outlet! Bought myself an early graduation present. Medium antigona for $1980 with studded detail!!!! In perfect condition. Never in a million years did i think i would find a medium antigona with detail under $2000. incredible sales associates.

Attachments

• IMG_0381.JPG
    IMG_0381.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,369
Finally made a purchase at this outlet! Bought myself an early graduation present. Medium antigona for $1980 with studded detail!!!! In perfect condition. Never in a million years did i think i would find a medium antigona with detail under $2000. incredible sales associates.
Black studded ant at the outlet? Meant to be...congrats on a beautiful workhorse bag and graduation.

You can call a SA, give them your mobile (or VOIP) number and they'll take pics of everything in the store, send it to you, you pick what you want, pay for it and they will ship it to you. You don't have to drive to Woodbury Commons to partake in this store's deliciousness!

Hello by any chance does anyone have mod shots with a mini or small antigona? I want to make the trip to the store but don't know when I'll be able to get there. I would love one but am unsure of how "big" or "small" the sizes actually are. Thank you so much!

Hello by any chance does anyone have mod shots with a mini or small antigona? I want to make the trip to the store but don't know when I'll be able to get there. I would love one but am unsure of how "big" or "small" the sizes actually are. Thank you so much!

I've attached the mini and small. In that order. For reference, I'm 5'5".

IMG_1499130793.762581.jpg

IMG_1499130935.212445.jpg