Givenchy outlet in the US - Woodbury Commons

I was there yesterday...Givenchy at Woodbury Commons!!! I was surprised to see it there and more surprised to see the styles we love. I'm into mini bags right now and they had the antigona in hot pink and yellow; so gorgeous...price I think was $1,138...I wasn't happy with the condition...too much scuffing for me and the yellow looked like it had a lipstick stain (prob a return). They did however, have the antigona in small, the nightingale and the pandora in different sizes and in good colors for this time of year. Tons of clutches too. I wanted to take pics to post on here but was afraid to get scolded :smile:. The SA was very friendly and professional and I was very pleased to be greeted this way...unlike other stores at WC, like for example Celine, where SAs purposely ignore customers until someone walks in with a suitcase and they go crazy friendly LOL. BTW the SA said that they will have "some type of sale" for black friday.

I was there yesterday...Givenchy at Woodbury Commons!!! I was surprised to see it there and more surprised to see the styles we love. I'm into mini bags right now and they had the antigona in hot pink and yellow; so gorgeous...price I think was $1,138...I wasn't happy with the condition...too much scuffing for me and the yellow looked like it had a lipstick stain (prob a return). They did however, have the antigona in small, the nightingale and the pandora in different sizes and in good colors for this time of year. Tons of clutches too. I wanted to take pics to post on here but was afraid to get scolded :smile:. The SA was very friendly and professional and I was very pleased to be greeted this way...unlike other stores at WC, like for example Celine, where SAs purposely ignore customers until someone walks in with a suitcase and they go crazy friendly LOL. BTW the SA said that they will have "some type of sale" for black friday.
Thanks for that info!! I am on the hunt for a mini antigona and that price is very good! Glad to hear about the SAs. My experience in Celine was similar to yours except once when a gentleman greeted me and helped me look for a bicolored clutch. I've been back to Celine a few times to look for a small trio cross body, but no luck (or really, who knows? cause no one talks to me when I walk in there). Did you end up getting any goodies from another store??