Givenchy Nightingale shopper or Tod's new Miky?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Givenchy Nightingale shopper or Tod's new Miky?

1. Givenchy Nightingale shopper

2. Tod's new Miky

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was drawn to Nightingale first but heard about the short handles sticking out when using the long shoulder strap. I tried the Tod's new Miky bag last weekend and it's very comfortable and light weight. I like the shopper than the more popular satchel style in Nightingale. I'm going to get one in black. What do you guys think? Which one do you prefer? The edgy Nightingale or the more chic Miky?

4.jpeg SV.jpeg fall campaign.jpeg 290603.jpeg
  2. I was drawn to Nightingale first but heard about the short handles sticking out when using the long shoulder strap. I tried the Tod's new Miky bag last weekend and it's very comfortable and light weight. I like the shopper than the more popular satchel style in Nightingale. I'm going to get one in black. What do you guys think? Which one do you prefer? The edgy Nightingale or the more chic Miky?

4.jpeg SV.jpeg fall campaign.jpeg jessica-alba-11-290.jpeg
  3. The shape/style of the Miky reminds me of the Nigtingale. It's like an elegant and un-edgy older sister of the Nightingale. I'm actually contemplating returning my Night Blue Pandora (gasp!) and getting a medium Miky in navy. Eep!

4. Personally I'm not really a fan. I know Tod's has some great quality but that bag just reminds me of something you would get at a Dillard's for $45 or something...maybe it's just the pictures online aren't very flattering but I dislike the mix of the structured parts and then the slouchy parts. The Nightingale is all slouchy and I feel like the design flows smoothly. I also really like the logo details on the Nightingale because they're subtle and built into the design of the bag, whereas the Miky just says TODS in big letters on the side. I would vote for the Nightingale but I am pretty much a G-addict so take that as you will! :P

5. Anyone?

6. I prefer the Nightingale in any way, shape or form! I've been considering the shopper myself! Please post if you get one! :smile:

7. I love Tod's but I don't like tiny handles on big bags like what they've done here. Definitely the Nightingale which I have and really love.

8. I prefer the look of the Nightingale. One of my classmates has one, and I am so jealous whenever I see it! :smile:

9. My vote is for the Nightingale. First time I saw the Tods bag, all I thought was "ah, a Nightingale clone." Not sure if that's what Tods was going for, but I wouldn't want to constantly look at a bag and be reminded of the bag it looks like.

10. I think the Tod's bag looks so pretty.

11. I like Tod's.

12. Thank you for your inputs. This is getting harder and harder!

13. No surprise - I prefer the Nightingale.

Based on the photos, I don't care for the side panels on the Tod's bag. I like prefer the way that the front and back panels of the Nightingale are seamed together in the middle, so even though the bottom is structured - the bag has an elegant sort of slouch, especially when you carry it by the handles instead of the shoulder strap.

Tod's has great quality and I do think that the style of this bag, like most of their designs, is classic. I'm sure it will be a good investment.

14. I am not a fan of both but if I had to choose, I would go with nightingale. I agree with Robyn Loraine, you can find a similar bag to tod's miky elsewhere cheaper. its shape is not so original and unique imo.

15. Def Nightingale! The Tod's just looks like nightingale. Givenchy quality is better than tod's IMO.