Givenchy Nightingale Medium - Good Everyday Bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i don't have the bag (i'd like to!) but i think it's gorgeous and can def. be used as an everyday bag

2. The size is good for an everyday bag but it does have a special occasional or evening look to it for me, I think due in part because the pebbled leather looks a bit shiny. However if it fits into your wardrobe, that's all that matters. It's a beautiful bag either way.

3. You know how I feel about the bag :yes:;)

4. Like faith_ann said, the size is good for an everyday bag. I think because it is black you can really use the Nightengale whenever you want. I don't think it's too fancy, black is sleek.

5. Don't have it but someday I hope to. Love the pebbled lambskin.. I have a bag (not Givenchy) with same measurements and it makes a perfect everyday handbag. not too big and not too small.. just right

6. The Medium is a great size for everyday use! I do wish that the small handles were a little longer though so they could go directly over the shoulder as well.

7. I think it would be a lovely everyday bag! Not too big, and not too small. Go for it!

8. Thanks for everyone's input so far, and nielnielniel, I have to say I have been looking at that color as well. I had an Anya Hindmarch Carker in that color and basically wore it out. It was so versatile and this color would carry well over into the other seasons. Thanks for the suggestion. This bag is just so chic and timeless, I am not sure any color is bad...

9. My nightingale is a medium and I think the style and size is very good/practical. It fits a lot without it being a huge bag - so it me its a bit dressier.

10. I love the nightingale, it is definitely on my wish list! I think the size is perfect for an everyday bag, the color just depends on what else you have in your collection and what you plan to wear it with.

11. I don't have one, but I do love it. I agree with nielnielniel that the nude color is gorgeous.

12. definitely a work horse bag, imo... would luv to a tan!