Givenchy Nightingale in light violet, navy, or dark green?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which color to get?

1. Navy

2. Light Violet

3. Dark Green

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi all! I am planning to buy givenchy nightingale but I can't decide which color to get. Should I get the light violet, navy, or dark green? Which one is easier to take care?

Thank you

2. do u have pics of each bag as there are diff leathers. as for easiest, the darker the bag, the less you have to worry about maintenance.

3. No, sorry I don't have the picture. but all are smooth lamb leather

4. I have the lamb Nightingale in navy... so far it's been very easy to take care of. I know that the smooth surface is more susceptible to scratches, etc. - but so far, so good.

The navy color is quite versatile; it goes with almost everything!

I think dark green would be a good neutral as well. Not sure which color is light violet... there are some lovely mid- to dark purples though, that could work with a lot of outfits.

5. i'd go with the navy then, and the dark green a close second since I'm coveting Givenchy green bags right now

6. I like violet color! But if you are afraid of color transfer issue go with dark green or navy. I think you are considering from HGbags? I saw all the photos! All are gorgeous color!

7. My vote:
    1. Navy
    2. Dark green
    3. Light violet

I'm not sure about the exact shade of the last one but I think that funky colours look better on the Pandora. Nightingale is more a 'grown up' bag, so a classic colour suits it better. However, it depends on what colour you love the most.

8. I agree with some of the other posts. Navy, green and then violet. Eventhough I feel both pandora and nightingales are both" grown up" bags. I own both and I am pretty grown up!

9. :shame::sweatdrop:
    Sorry, I didn't know how to better explain it. It's just that I didn't see the nightingale in a pale lilac colour as well as the pandora (in the pepe leather especially). I love both styles too and have two pandoras and wear mine out when dressed up.

10. :peace::smooch: No worries lili...I just wanted to clear that up.

11. navy
    green
    violet

12. Voted for dark green as one of my fav colors