Givenchy Nightingale hardware

bag-is-love

Jul 25, 2010
I have a question regarding the recent nightingale, how come the logo at the handle is embossed already and not the gold hardware kind? Can i still find the gold hardware logo in stores?

I have a question regarding the recent nightingale, how come the logo at the handle is embossed already and not the gold hardware kind? Can i still find the gold hardware logo in stores?

Lambskin and sheepskin Nightingales come with only the stamped logo but calfskin and LE ones come with the gold hardware....they're more expensive as well.

i personally prefer the gold hardware kind. have you noticed that some of the embossed are off center? eesh, not a fan of that QC. esp for that retail price.

will post pix eventually. i have a fashion blog so i will do pix. just got back from paris. i got it at givenchy store.
my fourth black 'gale and they have diffferent black leathers.
this one got my attention as vrey frech and modern.

4 black gales? you really love the original dontcha? :P
how about a family pic too? welcome back from paris, btw.

4 black gales? you really love the original dontcha? :P
how about a family pic too? welcome back from paris, btw.
mine are limited editions.
not really into family pix.
i prefer action shots and do so on my blog. lots of invidual pix of them.
i sold one so i have 3 'gales now. the new matte med, distressed black patent large and distressed balck calf with black snakeskin handles.
just the perfect every day bag.

mine are limited editions.
not really into family pix.
i prefer action shots and do so on my blog. lots of invidual pix of them.
i sold one so i have 3 'gales now. the new matte med, distressed black patent large and distressed balck calf with black snakeskin handles.
just the perfect every day bag.

i have several nightingales, in diff colors, but am intrigued by the antigona. ever been tempted by the black one?

i have several nightingales, in diff colors, but am intrigued by the antigona. ever been tempted by the black one?

the antigona is a pretty and practical bag, but a little too structured for me. my life is structured enough (haha) which why the 'gale works so well. holds everything, has shape, but you can muss it up, plus i love the distessed leathers that get better and better with use.