Givenchy Nightingale BUY or NOT BUY??

I'm in the exact same position. I fell in love with the bag when I first saw it and it's even growing on me. I just bought a Balenciaga and many shoes so I actually can't afford it at the moment. But I'm afraid that they will sell out so quickly that I might regret not getting one in the end.
I think it's a classic bag that will not go out of style any time soon as opposed to other "It bags".

out of all my bags, i love my nightingale the best. its classic, and the current shape will be no more come fall...they're changing it to look more commercial. even my mother loves it, and thinks its a good investment, if that tells you anything :smile:

Does anyone know where I can get a Givenchy Nightingale online? I'm in Australia and can't find any here. I haven't even seen the bag IRL but am so desperate. There is a seller on Ebay here in Perth but it is a maxi suede one with chain handles. I'm not sure how secure the handles are going to be so I'm holding back. I'd love one of the plain leather ones.

Does anyone know where I can get a Givenchy Nightingale online? I'm in Australia and can't find any here. I haven't even seen the bag IRL but am so desperate. There is a seller on Ebay here in Perth but it is a maxi suede one with chain handles. I'm not sure how secure the handles are going to be so I'm holding back. I'd love one of the plain leather ones.

Barneys.com had them online for awhile. Don't know if they still do though but its worth a shot and I believe they'll ship internationally. :tup:

I say get the Nightingale! Its really a gorgeous bag and its not something that everyone and their mother has either - its unique. I've been craving one for some time now.