Givenchy mink slides?

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Hi everyone! I never thought I'd like these shoes but I keep seeing them everywhere and they're starting to grow on me... Thoughts on these slides? Are they too "ratchet" looking??

IMG_1488190769.284651.jpg

Reactions: KBT39
Givenchy mink slippers are fabulous. They are warm, comfortable and stylish - they are modern. BUT .... and this is a big but - they are very overpriced. I have used a couple of furrier in England (one is on line and one in Southport) - they can easily make mink slippers at a fifth of the price. Look at the craftsmanship that goes into them - exactly - not much. It's a base with a fur 'bridge'. I really like the Givenchy ones but trust me I know how to get ones of at least equal quality for a fifth of the price!

Reactions: lulilu
Just got mine last friday and cant take them off so comfy (no break-in period) and they are fab everyone has complimented me on them but of course they are no for everyone...
they are pricey for what they are when i first saw the pink one i like them but i was like theres no way im spending that much but i just could get them out of my head lol and when i saw them for 30% off I jumped at the opportunity:smile: no regrets here of and def not ratchet were talking givenchy maybe the fake overly furry version but not this one

Attachments

• IMG_3465.JPG
    IMG_3465.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,025
Just got mine last friday and cant take them off so comfy (no break-in period) and they are fab everyone has complimented me on them but of course they are no for everyone...
they are pricey for what they are when i first saw the pink one i like them but i was like theres no way im spending that much but i just could get them out of my head lol and when i saw them for 30% off I jumped at the opportunity:smile: no regrets here of and def not ratchet were talking givenchy maybe the fake overly furry version but not this one
They are lovely and great to get a discount! Are they true to size? I keep thinking about a pair - yours look super comfy and super stylish - enjoy!!

Reactions: SalmaB
They are lovely and great to get a discount! Are they true to size? I keep thinking about a pair - yours look super comfy and super stylish - enjoy!!
they are super comfortable they do not need any time to break in they are comfy right off the box!!! i would say tts to half size up as they are flats and you dont want your heel sticking out i'm usually 39 in fr shoes and 38.5 in italian and bought 39 and they're perfect

Reactions: Prada_Princess

Yaaas I got the nude pair but every time I wear them out my boyfriend gives me the look [emoji19] and I get a lot of weird looks and whispers from other women

[emoji23] I was walking around an outdoor mall and this lady was giving me looks and whispering to her daughter [emoji849] rude much
haha i hear you lol i get a lot of ppl telling me they love them but in a way that doesn't seem so honest lol its like they're forced to make a statement for these statement shoes haha

I have to agree, wasn't sure at first....could not get them out of my head.... I bought the nude. LOVE THEM! Don't care about the looks and comments.. i wear them like flip flops.... not to prom. They look amazing and feel amazing.

Hi all. I am a lover of the Givenchy slides black and white i was yet to add fur due to price but i was able to grab them at 30% off and lindelepalais was already listing them for lower than usual stores like farfetch/luisaviaroma so it worked out to be 60% off the usual rrp.
I went for the grey ones as they only had this or black. But i am a lover of grey so it worked out well. Havent worn them out yet so time will tell if i get looks but where i live in Australia is pretty laid back so i doubt anyone will care.
Screenshot_20170525-231522.jpeg