Givenchy Mini Pandora Box or other handbag/jewelry piece? (Opinions Please!)

May 18, 2014
Earth
Hello everyone,

I'm new to tpf. It's nice to meet you all~ I can't decide what handbag to get. I was thinking about the Givenchy Mini Pandora Box because of its unique shape but I am open to other handbags that are of unique shapes. I don't want something rectangle or square and I already have a bucket bag. I was also thinking of the Fendi 2Jours but the Givenchy is something different, which I like. Does anyone have any other alternatives to the Givenchy? I don't have anything from Givenchy so this would be my first. If not, I was thinking of getting a fine jewelry piece like something from VCA, Tiffany's or Cartier but I use handbags more as I'm not a huge jewelry person but I want to buy jewelry now before the prices go up. I would appreciate your guys' opinions. Thank you so much~ :smile:

Mariapia

Feb 21, 2012
France
Personally, I prefer the older version of the Pandora... Have you thought about Givenchy Nightingale? It comes in several sizes, lots of colours, can be dressed up and down.
The Fendi 2 Jours is a lovely bag too but a little more "ladylike"...

May 18, 2014
Earth
I have thought about it. I've wanted that for a long time last year. But I am looking for a structured handbag. And I do not want the Antigona as I've seen it around so that, to me, makes it common. I would like a different bag that I have not seen around yet. And I totally agree about the Fendi but it looks kind of common and ordinary but I love its simplicity. I shall ponder this more. Thank you for your input~