Givenchy Horizon Bag

Do NOT...I repeat...DO NOT buy from this scammer . Saw her bags on tradesy and decided to buy it. Guess what came in...A plastic little purse, faded "authenticity cards", and a nylon dustbag. Am disputing you on P@yP@l and I will return this thing to you and you will give me my money back! Gods, how can you do this to someone, scam away 1800 DOLLARS from their hard-earned job.
Do NOT...I repeat...DO NOT buy from this scammer . Saw her bags on tradesy and decided to buy it. Guess what came in...A plastic little purse, faded "authenticity cards", and a nylon dustbag. Am disputing you on P@yP@l and I will return this thing to you and you will give me my money back! Gods, how can you do this to someone, scam away 1800 DOLLARS from their hard-earned job.
You got it from Poshmark? Everything over 700.00 the seller sends to poshmark itself and they authenticate it. Did Poshmark say it was found to be authentic?

Terrible to hear, really ruins the bag buying experience. A nightmare all around. Hope this is put to bed quickly so u can move on to finding your next bag.

Terrible to hear, really ruins the bag buying experience. A nightmare all around. Hope this is put to bed quickly so u can move on to finding your next bag.
Also, if you win a case through paypal, will they refund the FULL amount? The seller is not responding to the claim as of now and they have 10 days to do so.

Hi there!

Maybe a little off topic but I wonder if anyone has a horizon from 2016? I purchased one through vestiaire and cannot find the serial number anywhere and I know Givenchy hasn't always put serial numbers in bags so just wondering...
I did asked them for more details on the bag, I mean I have an antigona and it does look authentic, the construction, the leather, the details - even the zipper (on the bottom) on the zip pocket has givenchy paris engraved, which my antigona also has and this cannot be seen I used my finger to check it so I got my finger engraved ( lol don't judge!)
Anyway, hopefully someone has one from 2016!
Im not sure if anyone ended up replying to this but I am in the exact same boat. Saw the Givenchy horizon years ago and fell in love but didnt take the plunge. Recently found it on the pre loved market and had to buy it. Everything seemed legitimate, the bag is excellent quality, really detailed etc. But i couldn't find a serial number anywhere. (Trusted seller as well)
Slightly worried so I've been looking for information everywhere but this bag is for some reason so under the radar?
Mine is in oxblood in smooth leather and since corona i have actually become more concerned about the bags authenticity (or perhaps my mere stupidity). When I'm wearing it out I'm bound to get some drops of hand sanitizer. The first time I was so silly i panicked and started rubbing the alcohol away only to find the bags leather/coating started smudging. I then took a paper towel to it which made it worse but also made me notice the colour was bleeding. Now i can't make that big stain go away which is such a shame because the bag looks gorgeous and absolutely new other wise. But of course it's also raised red flags in my mind. Is this normal?? Or is this indicative that the bag is fake? But everything else checks out with the bag...(except for the presence of an authentication number)

Im not sure if anyone ended up replying to this but I am in the exact same boat. Saw the Givenchy horizon years ago and fell in love but didnt take the plunge. Recently found it on the pre loved market and had to buy it. Everything seemed legitimate, the bag is excellent quality, really detailed etc. But i couldn't find a serial number anywhere. (Trusted seller as well)
Slightly worried so I've been looking for information everywhere but this bag is for some reason so under the radar?
Mine is in oxblood in smooth leather and since corona i have actually become more concerned about the bags authenticity (or perhaps my mere stupidity). When I'm wearing it out I'm bound to get some drops of hand sanitizer. The first time I was so silly i panicked and started rubbing the alcohol away only to find the bags leather/coating started smudging. I then took a paper towel to it which made it worse but also made me notice the colour was bleeding. Now i can't make that big stain go away which is such a shame because the bag looks gorgeous and absolutely new other wise. But of course it's also raised red flags in my mind. Is this normal?? Or is this indicative that the bag is fake? But everything else checks out with the bag...(except for the presence of an authentication number)
Based on my experience, no counterfeiter is going to invest in making a bag that is not crazy popular. And the horizon was never that popular to warrant counterfeiting in my opinion. I've no idea about serial #, so can't help you there. As for the stain, alcohol is a chemical, so it's not surprising that it'd leave a mark. If it's very noticeable or bothers you, you can try using similar color shoe polish to blend it in a bit, but it's not a perm solution.

Based on my experience, no counterfeiter is going to invest in making a bag that is not crazy popular. And the horizon was never that popular to warrant counterfeiting in my opinion. I've no idea about serial #, so can't help you there. As for the stain, alcohol is a chemical, so it's not surprising that it'd leave a mark.
Aahh thank you! I think i needed someone one to just say I was being utterly crazy and stupid i thought that might be it