GIVENCHY F/W 2011 Colour Guide and Sizing Reference (Nightingale and Pandora)

aaah, DisCo...thanks for this. Thanks as well to Mochiblure for providing the info!

If anyone has information about about Antigona bags, please share intel!

real quick......when it says "Pepe" leather and "Textured" leather for the Pandoras..is that the same thing? I'm looking at a picture of 2 different colors and they both looks like wrinkly leather, but one says Pepe and the other says textured. thanks :smile:

DisCo, thank you so much for starting this thread, you have provided a lot of valuable information and pictures!!!

:ty: :ty:

Thanks for much for posting this thread :woohoo::ty::urock: peacock blue and dark violet are my favorite!

aaah, DisCo...thanks for this. Thanks as well to Mochiblure for providing the info!

If anyone has information about about Antigona bags, please share intel!

and if I may also say, Givenchy needs a sub forum....
It is so hard to search and find Givenchy info with it scattered all over tpf...

Thanks so much for the color cards Disco! They are very helpful.

Thanks everyone! I'd like to credit tPFer Mochiblure for providing the swatches and colour and sizing info. :smile:

We really need a Givenchy sub-forum!! Let's make it happen?! ;)

real quick......when it says "Pepe" leather and "Textured" leather for the Pandoras..is that the same thing? I'm looking at a picture of 2 different colors and they both looks like wrinkly leather, but one says Pepe and the other says textured. thanks :smile:

Pepe leather and wrinkled are one in the same but there are 2 varieties I've seen which are matte and shiny. Some sites use "pepe" while some only use textured/wrinkled :smile:

I ordered a black one and it said it was "pepe". Can't really tell from pics if it's shiny or matte. Now I'm nervous..are the typical wrinkly black ones "pepe" leather? Hope I didn't make a mistake

^Care to share the link? :smile: And Pepe is always wrinkly...I think Barney's describes some of their wrinkly Pandoras as pepe as well. It's also a washed effect sort of vintage looking (with colour variants like the light Dark Violet I posted). The shiny (patent) wrinkly/textured (correcting myself here) is not pepe leather.