Givenchy Chat Thread

Hi girls, are some bags of Givenchy really made in China?! :sad: i just purchased mine in duty free shopping in Dubai International Airport and when I got home, I saw that it has a tag inside that it's made in China.. I doubt that Duty Free sells counterfeit goods...or can they?! Hope you ladies can enlighten me :smile: thanks! :smile:

Do you guys like the pandora in the Dark grey pepe leather color? Is it too similar to black? I already have black but I'm looking for a 2nd color

love dark grey, and it's still very low maintenance like black, but different, kwim? and pepe will bring out the color even more, so i'd say go for it.

Hey all.

I feel a tad like a fish out of water but stumbled upon you guys via google.

Long story short is my old work gave me a Givenchy ladies wallet (new in box with cloth and all papers) a couple of years back, I in turn gave it to my wife (yes I'm a bloke...lol) who never utilised it as she was not a fan, I came across it again today while looking for a cd.

I know this is not a "valuation" site and I am not sniffing around for an appraisal but I like to do my homework on things before I sell/trade it, so my question is do Givenchy wallets/purses have any way of id'ing them, model/year etc.

Thanks in advance!

Changa.

Hey all.

I feel a tad like a fish out of water but stumbled upon you guys via google.

Long story short is my old work gave me a Givenchy ladies wallet (new in box with cloth and all papers) a couple of years back, I in turn gave it to my wife (yes I'm a bloke...lol) who never utilised it as she was not a fan, I came across it again today while looking for a cd.

I know this is not a "valuation" site and I am not sniffing around for an appraisal but I like to do my homework on things before I sell/trade it, so my question is do Givenchy wallets/purses have any way of id'ing them, model/year etc.

Thanks in advance!

Changa.

welcome. unfortunately, there is no way to find out the info you're looking for via the item itself. if it was a women's bag, there may be a chance to do so based on members' memories since that's our main focus, but men's wallets would be much harder...