Givenchy black ant with gold metal corners? S/S 2013

I got mine from Harrods weeks ago. :smile: I think the leather is grained (?) not matte. Here's the close up:
tumblr_inline_mlp7ubxZ761qz4rgp.jpg

Also, the bag is heavy on its own compared to a normal antigona.

Good to know!!!
Makes the small size seem even more appealing :graucho:

Congrats on your fabulous new bag btw :smile:

Here is the small black calf Antigona with metal corners.
I have to say that it's really pretty in real life :coolio:
But I'm on the fence about keeping it because my first impression is that it's bulky, heavy and awkward to wear and I don't know if I could get used to it over time.
DH wants me to keep it because he thinks it's cool . . . I'll keep you posted ;)

But I'm on the fence about keeping it because my first impression is that it's bulky, heavy and awkward to wear and I don't know if I could get used to it over time.
DH wants me to keep it because he thinks it's cool . . . I'll keep you posted ;)

Ooh looks pretty! So cute and elegant.

I couldn't trust myself with such a gorgeous bag, I'd be scared of scratching the silver corners on the first day of using her.

Good luck with your decision!

Ooh looks pretty! So cute and elegant.

I couldn't trust myself with such a gorgeous bag, I'd be scared of scratching the silver corners on the first day of using her.

Good luck with your decision!

Thank you :smile:
The corners are another thing to consider.
I really need to use this bag - not just keep it for occasional, gentle use. I've given it some thought and I'm not sure if the metal looking a bit worn would bother me or not?

Thank you :smile:
The corners are another thing to consider.
I really need to use this bag - not just keep it for occasional, gentle use. I've given it some thought and I'm not sure if the metal looking a bit worn would bother me or not?

Oh, I hope you keep it - it is so spectacular! I think if you don't put the bag down on anything abrasive (like the floor) it should be okay. And I imagine you could get any really visible scratches buffed out at a jeweler. Worth it imho!

There's a medium with silver hw available at ssense: http://www.ssense.com/women/product...e_black_leather_metal-corner_duffle_bag/73064

I love the antigona style but sold mine for all the reasons you listed. It's gorgeous but not practical for my life style.. Seriously looked like luggage on me when worn with the shoulder strap.