Givenchy bag for a guy!

jigga85

O.G.
Sep 25, 2008
I have been saving up for a Givenchy bag for some time now and the men's bags that I like are really hard to find. I don't want a handheld, super large bag.

I really like the Shopper tote (men's version) but it's sold out everywhere. I went to a store in Vancouver that carried Givenchy and they told me to try to Large Pandora, which is HUGE but the strap is too short... I'd still get it but is the bag too feminine??

What do you guys think? I need help and opinions on what to get and where to get them thanks!

I say wait for the shopper tote to be available, esp when the new collection comes in. maybe have your salesperson put one on hold for you? I think you won't be sorry waiting for that beauty.

The shopper tote looks set to be a classic which will be produced every season. Have you tried Pandora? I am a guy and I carry one...large of course. Multiple ways of carrying it from messenger to crossbody to tote or handheld

The shopper tote looks set to be a classic which will be produced every season. Have you tried Pandora? I am a guy and I carry one...large of course. Multiple ways of carrying it from messenger to crossbody to tote or handheld

YESS!!! I was thinking of Pandora but I was looking for examples of men wearing it because I was scared that it may look a bit feminine on me ? :s but if you have it then yeah!

I love that chestnut color too but havent seen it for ages....I thought I gotten one..(from the pic on website) but turned out to be hazel instead. Its a little lighter than what I would like but surprisngly its a nice tone and i don't mind it