Givenchy at Luisaviaroma.com

makeup_lover

Aug 15, 2008
is givenchy bags at luisaviaroma.com authentic? and does buying the nightingale bag comes in Givenchy Signature Box and dustbag? May I know hows the packaging like? Thank you sooo much =)

makeup_lover

Aug 15, 2008
Oh thank you so much for your response. That means I cannot request for a Givenchy signature box? because most of my bags are store in their signature box. =)

Yes this website sells authentic Givenchy, the bag will come in a Givenchy dust bag but not box. HTH

Nov 9, 2010
In Handbag Heaven
Oh thank you so much for your response. That means I cannot request for a Givenchy signature box? because most of my bags are store in their signature box. =)
Someone else might be able to recommend somewhere that might give you a box but out of all my bags & I have around 30 the only ones that came in a box are my Chanels, LV & Birkin all the others just came with a dust bag :smile:

makeup_lover

Aug 15, 2008
Oh ok thank you so much for your help =)

Someone else might be able to recommend somewhere that might give you a box but out of all my bags & I have around 30 the only ones that came in a box are my Chanels, LV & Birkin all the others just came with a dust bag :smile:

zodiac_thr

O.G.
Oct 15, 2009
Also I read somewhere on here that it is better to keep bag in dust bag only and not the original box, except if it is acid free

Haiminh

Feb 22, 2013
The website is very authentic and everything is amazing. It's a big buyer of Givenchy and everything comes from Italy. That's where Luisaviaroma is located.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Luisaviaroma is the best online retailer for Givenchy. They ship really fast and don't charge customs fees.