Givenchy Antigona?

i just bought this. still trying to decide if i should keep it. was considering a prada saffiano lux tote as well. I bought it in the pebbly black leather. Its pretty structured but when you have your things in it it sags a little, but in a good way. So far I spent the evening trying it on with pajamas! Not that helpful. Will see how it looks with outfits this week before I make my decision. It is definitely a quality bag though!

I have the medium Antigona in black and absolutely LOVE the clean, structured look of it so I hope it does not slouch! I think Gwenyth's bag is a large plus probably of softer leather (lambskin?) but I would die if mine scrunched up like that!

I recommend this bag very highly. It's so stunning and stylish. I've loved the Nightingale myself for a long time and was waiting for ther perfect size and colour to become available, but it's more of a casual look.

I do love the orange version too!

I have the medium Antigona in black and absolutely LOVE the clean, structured look of it so I hope it does not slouch! I think Gwenyth's bag is a large plus probably of softer leather (lambskin?) but I would die if mine scrunched up like that!

I recommend this bag very highly. It's so stunning and stylish. I've loved the Nightingale myself for a long time and was waiting for ther perfect size and colour to become available, but it's more of a casual look.

I do love the orange version too!

Do you have modeling pics?? I just got one! I am so excited!!!

I'm super torn. I am looking at the matte black leather plain antigona. A trusted SA has told me that she gets returns for antigona all the time because it's easily scratchable, and it's heavy (same leather used as celine).

given all this, i'm quite hesitant b/c i really dislike having scratched up looking bags and being in NYC, it's very hard to protect a delicate bag from the elements.

any thoughts?

I think with ANY high quality luxury leather handbags, there is a higher risk of them scratching and damage. You have to decide whether or not owning a luxury bag is worth the risk and anxiety.
If you are fearful then it's best to stay clear of purchasing them or use them where there is less chance of damage.
You should enjoy the experience of carrying your lovely and very expensive bags not worry!!
And beside, I tend to shield my bags with my arm as it sits under my arms and hold it in front of my body as I pass walls or a crowd of people. I've been successful with this technique so far! Lol
Good luck!

I think with ANY high quality luxury leather handbags, there is a higher risk of them scratching and damage. You have to decide whether or not owning a luxury bag is worth the risk and anxiety.
If you are fearful then it's best to stay clear of purchasing them or use them where there is less chance of damage.
You should enjoy the experience of carrying your lovely and very expensive bags not worry!!
And beside, I tend to shield my bags with my arm as it sits under my arms and hold it in front of my body as I pass walls or a crowd of people. I've been successful with this technique so far! Lol
Good luck!

I've decided to pass on the black antigona...maybe if it was on sale i'd consider it again, but looking at many action shots, it just didn't look as good as it did in my mind..in black at least.

can't wait to see yours tho.