Givenchy Antigona White Bag

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could purchase the new antigona bag. It is white with black handles and has gold metallic around where the handles attach to the bag. I was hoping for the medium size. I am going to try to find and attach a picture now.

Thank you so much!

picture.php

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could purchase the new antigona bag. It is white with black handles and has gold metallic around where the handles attach to the bag. I was hoping for the medium size. I am going to try toI find and attach a picture now.

Thank you so much!

Are you sure it's from this season? I thought I saw this bag a while ago...

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could purchase the new antigona bag. It is white with black handles and has gold metallic around where the handles attach to the bag. I was hoping for the medium size. I am going to try to find and attach a picture now.

Thank you so much!

One on ebay, but auth it first

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much!
Did you get the one on eBay in the end? It's absolutely stunning!