Givenchy Antigona Small with Cross Body Shoulder Strap?

champagne_xoxo

♥ luxurious ♥
O.G.
Dec 5, 2011
Hi! I've been longing a Givenchy Antigona with a cross body strap but I found the mini to be too small to use everyday .. Then I came across this bag on ssense.com It is a small Givenchy antigona ( 11" x 9.5" x 6.5" ) with the long cross body shoulder strap similar to a mini.

https://www.ssense.com/women/produc...ized-leather-antigona-small-duffle-bag/114999

Is it too good to be true?
Do you think ssense got the item wrong or does this product actually exist?
Would they make a black/gold antigona small with the same strap?

ah a girl can dream right? :heart::heart:

Attachments

• 42278F070015_1.jpg
    42278F070015_1.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 618
  • 42278F070015_2.jpg
    42278F070015_2.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 594
I've seen this bag on several sites now (My Theresa etc) and it is a mini Antigona with a crossbody strap so ssense.com was right.

I'm with you, I really want the mini with a crossbody strap, but so far I've only seen the silver and it's not really a colour I could use. Hopefully this is the start and they'll be bringing out more colours soon.

Hi! I've been longing a Givenchy Antigona with a cross body strap but I found the mini to be too small to use everyday .. Then I came across this bag on ssense.com It is a small Givenchy antigona ( 11" x 9.5" x 6.5" ) with the long cross body shoulder strap similar to a mini.

https://www.ssense.com/women/produc...ized-leather-antigona-small-duffle-bag/114999

Is it too good to be true?

Do you think ssense got the item wrong or does this product actually exist?

Would they make a black/gold antigona small with the same strap?

ah a girl can dream right? :heart::heart:

Yes it's a mini for sure because I was in the Ssense boutique the other day in Montreal where I'm from, and I almost snatched it right up but figured id nvr get much use because of the flashy odd color. I already have a mini in black and the strap didn't look any longer than my mini strap IMO.