Givenchy Antigona Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Been using my Antigona in calfskin smooth leather for 2 years and it still look like a brand new bag! no scratches at all, very impressed with the leather and love the design as well :smile:

Attached Files:

MrGoyard likes this.
  2. I love this bag. I have the small in black

3. The Antigona is really a wonderful bag! I have two, red in medium, small in black.

4. Very nice. I love the Ant in smooth, the nightingale in grain. Excellent choice!

5. Gorgeous, some people tend to underestimate the smooth leather, but this proofs it's super durable. Thanks for sharing! :smile:

6. Beautiful! Congrats on your purchase and still loving it.
    I saw this yesterday in the store and fell in love immediately. I was considering if red can go with everything? And I was wondering when is this red released, since I just saw it in the store and you got yours 2 years ago.

7. Lovely!! Fun color too!

8. ❤️

9. Pretty bag!!

10. Stunning! Congrats!

11. Beautiful bag, esp for summer! agree 100% with how well the calfskin/smooth holds up. I have a small in the dark beige and must have got some crud on it while out to lunch the other day. One wipe with a wet tissue and it was gone :smile:

12. I was saying the exact same thing to someone at work the other day! I've had my smooth black one 2 years in October and I've used it nearly every day for work and it's still immaculate. They're such fantastic, durable bags.

13. All time favourite bag! Looks amazing!

14. IMG_1470710610.120282.jpg

I am so in love! This is just perfection!

Wplijnaar likes this.
  15. Gorgeous bag!