Givenchy Antigona - Reveal & some comments

Here's an update to my original post. I was worried about the light handles but in reality I've carried it a dozen times and no dirt yet.

Anyway, someone mentioned using twillies and I wanted to give that a try. Or rather I got a much cheaper option - two $3 skinny ties. Received them finally last night and I've attached some pictures so you can see how it looks!

The ties are very long so I had to wrap it around many times. They're also slightly wider on one end. However it doesn't add too much bulk.

What do you guys think? Have any of you done something similar with your Antigona?

I like the idea and color, but it looks a bit bulky or thick? Maybe a chiffony cream scarf would work better? Also, the sheen of the ties are kinda distracting..

randr21 said:
I like the idea and color, but it looks a bit bulky or thick? Maybe a chiffony cream scarf would work better? Also, the sheen of the ties are kinda distracting..

I agree about the sheen of the ties. Thanks for your input! I'm going to keep looking.

Here are some shots. It doesn't go all the way up to my armpit. I do have big arms though :shame: When I carry it I'll probably push it backwards like in the 3rd pic.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Honestly it looks great on you! Enjoy it and post more mod pics for us ;)