Givenchy Antigona MINI or SMALL

love_ki_kai

Aug 7, 2020
Hi!

Im new here and just needing more suggestions or feedback which Antigona should I keep.

I recently bought Mini Antigona in Beige(cream/pale yellow) and the Small Black Croc Antigona (hasn't come yet) Im debating between which one to keep.

What are your opinion on this please. Thanks iN advance!

2B2C8C8E-A86C-403D-8E31-9C736F377701.jpeg

60B14477-7675-497C-8529-146527BE7E8E.jpeg

DD235794-E67A-4AF5-960C-D8480303B9FF.jpeg

welcome! keep both, as the black one is a highly covetable bag, the embossing looks like the real thing and is very hard wearing. The cream is a great tone for year round wear and wardrobe matching. Looks great with winter whites to summer pastels to fall browns and navys. the black is also a bit more statement, gives all black outfits texture and slight sheen, while the cream is more casual. besides, every collection needs a dark and lighter color bag.

forgot to add that since they're diff sizes, more reason to keep both. add a twilly around the handle of the cream to change up the look too, and keep it clean.

welcome! keep both, as the black one is a highly covetable bag, the embossing looks like the real thing and is very hard wearing. The cream is a great tone for year round wear and wardrobe matching. Looks great with winter whites to summer pastels to fall browns and navys. the black is also a bit more statement, gives all black outfits texture and slight sheen, while the cream is more casual. besides, every collection needs a dark and lighter color bag.

forgot to add that since they're diff sizes, more reason to keep both. add a twilly around the handle of the cream to change up the look too, and keep it clean.
Aww! Thank you for responding to me! Its just a gift from hubby and I wish I can keep both lol! I agree with you with the black being more statement. Have a great day! ♥️

Actually I dont have any black yet in my collection, Im really looking for black. The only thing thats holding me is this Black Croc is in SmAll sz and im into mini, i havent seen the actual bag yet so Im still hoping its not too big and heavy. Thank u!:heart::smile:

I think if you have to keep one, maybe the black- I think the size means it's more wearable whereas the mini you'll have to be selective when you can use it so cost per wear I think black will win.
Also the black leather will be more durable, Antigona bags scratch super easily so the cream you will have to baby because of smooth leather + colour!
But maybe later on if you love it, get it!

Reactions: love_ki_kai
I think if you have to keep one, maybe the black- I think the size means it's more wearable whereas the mini you'll have to be selective when you can use it so cost per wear I think black will win.
Also the black leather will be more durable, Antigona bags scratch super easily so the cream you will have to baby because of smooth leather + colour!
But maybe later on if you love it, get it!
Thank you for your opinion, I cant wait to see it in person next week! Im giving 60% yes already on the black.

How tall are you? The small bag is actually quite large for petite people. But the embossed croc on that one is gorgeous. The mini Antigona is kinda hard to get your hand into. It will scratch your skin. Not to the point of being painful but it's kinda annoying. Not only that, the strap buckles on the mini come off easily and people say sometimes their bags just drop because the buckle unhook itself.

oh gosh im 5 flat , and that’s what im concerning too. The Givenchy is coming this Wednesday so I cant wait. I really wanted the mini but its always not available and this Small Sz in crocs is on sale now in my area.

Also, just yesterday my husband is showing me another beautiful bag which is FENDI KAN U in Medium so now Im wanting to see both in person to choose. ‍♀️

C751D84D-08AE-4758-83F7-9FD2939E645A.jpeg