Givenchy Antigona Calf-Hair Envelope Clutch!!

Manolos21

O.G.
Jan 22, 2012
I just scored this baby on the last round of designer sales. The calf-hair is gorgeous, but I'm not 100% on the chrome side panels. I think it could look really cool, but do people think it may look tacky?

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 193
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 180
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 176
  • closeup.jpg
    closeup.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 174
Put it this way, if you don't want it, I will PM you with my mailing address and you can send it to me!! Keep it!! The contrast in materials and the different shades of black (matte in the pony hair, and the glossy almost metallic sheen) has this twist to the always classy black clutch! Wear it in good health!

Killer! I would grab this baby in a second. It is smoking hot and very chic all at the same time! LOVE!

I vote k-e-e-p! I feel sassy just looking at the pictures and she isn't even mine, lol. How fun it will be to take this beauty out and about!

I think that this bag will look wonderful and sophisticated as long as you are mindful what you are wearing with it. Make sure that you are wearing classic, beautiful pieces, understated pieces, and you will look great!

Put it this way, if you don't want it, I will PM you with my mailing address and you can send it to me!! Keep it!! The contrast in materials and the different shades of black (matte in the pony hair, and the glossy almost metallic sheen) has this twist to the always classy black clutch! Wear it in good health!

It's beautiful! 😍😍😍

Killer! I would grab this baby in a second. It is smoking hot and very chic all at the same time! LOVE!

I vote k-e-e-p! I feel sassy just looking at the pictures and she isn't even mine, lol. How fun it will be to take this beauty out and about!

I think the consensus is to keep!! Should've just trusted my instincts!!

It's definitely a unique bag that you don't see everyday. It'll be a good change from my typical clutches!

I think that this bag will look wonderful and sophisticated as long as you are mindful what you are wearing with it. Make sure that you are wearing classic, beautiful pieces, understated pieces, and you will look great!

Thanks for the advice! I totally agree - if I were to wear something too out there, it would just up the crazy factor. If I wear something classic, it's be a subtle, yet strong statement piece.