Givenchy Antigona "Beating a Dead Horse" Type of Question

fashionista1984

Handbag Aficionado
O.G.
Apr 22, 2010
Hello :smile:

I am sure this question has been asked a MILLION times before, but I tried doing searches on here with no avail and tried searching on google too. I also tried zooming in on photos and reading descriptions on many of the department store websites and am still confused.

The small size antigona-- It comes with a detachable strap right? Not previous years, but current year model.
And the strap, if it is detachable, is it adjustable?
If it is not adjustable, but it is detachable, what's the length? Is it the longer or shorter one?

And are they still selling the one that is not detachable?

I know there is a thread here somewhere discussing it (there has to be!) -- if you could so kindly direct me to that thread, I would really really appreciate it!!!

Hello :smile:

I am sure this question has been asked a MILLION times before, but I tried doing searches on here with no avail and tried searching on google too. I also tried zooming in on photos and reading descriptions on many of the department store websites and am still confused.

The small size antigona-- It comes with a detachable strap right? Not previous years, but current year model.
And the strap, if it is detachable, is it adjustable?
If it is not adjustable, but it is detachable, what's the length? Is it the longer or shorter one?

And are they still selling the one that is not detachable?

I know there is a thread here somewhere discussing it (there has to be!) -- if you could so kindly direct me to that thread, I would really really appreciate it!!!

yes, the new straps are detachable but no they're not adjustable on the SMALL size :] And it's the longer strap. You can probably find one without the detachable strap floating around somewhere.

Reactions: fashionista1984