GIVENCHY Antigona bags F/W 2011 - S/S 2012 Plus Reference Thread

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thought I'd make a thread dedicated to the lovely Givenchy Antigona bag. Pics and info are from the F/W 2011 and S/S 2012 collection but I'd like to make this a sort of reference thread for the Antigona as well. We'll make a more organised one once we have our own sub-forum! :cool:

Thanks again to mochiblure for the photos and info.

The Antigona has 3 sizes -- Small, Medium, and Large.

Here are the approximate dimensions for the sizes based on Barney's website (still don't have any info about the small though)

Medium:

11" x 13" x 7"
    5.5" handle drop
    10" strap drop

Large:

12.5" x 15" x 5.5"
    6" handle drop
    10" strap drop

HAND BAG ANTIGONA CALFSKIN MEDIUM SIZE (4/12G5100-009)

Colours: (12) BRIGHT BLUE/BLACK/CAMEL (15) BLACK/CAMEL/NATURAL (543) DARK VIOLET/BRIGHT BLUE/BROWN (821) NATURAL/ORANGE/BLACK

(12) Bright Blue/Black/Camel

[​IMG]

(543) Dark Violet/Bright Blue/Brown

[​IMG]

(15) Black/Camel/Natural

[​IMG]

ANTIGONA GOATSKIN MEDIUM SIZE

Colours: (1) BLACK (101) NATURAL (280) CAMEL (305) KHAKI (430) BRIGHT BLUE (820) BRIGHT ORANGE

(101) Natural

[​IMG]

(100) White

[​IMG]

(430) BRIGHT BLUE

[​IMG]

(820) BRIGHT ORANGE

[​IMG]

2. More to follow....

3. Thanks, Disco!

4. Thanks for the pics, DisCo and mochiblure. I'm falling in love with the Antigona. :girlsigh:

5. Thank you!!! Gorgeousness overload! I love love Antigona. The first time I saw it in Apropos Cologne, Germany, I just couldn't take it outta my mind but it but I couldn't buy it coz I just bought Celine Luggage. The medium size is still a bit too big for me (5'3''/100lbs), though, so I'm wondering how the small Antigona would look on me.

6. Thank you!
    The bright blue looks gorgeous~ :smile:

7. ^^You're welcome guys! I really love the Antigona too...I'm actually loving this more than the Nightingale now because it has more structure which is what I prefer these days....

More pics

ANTIGONA CALFSKIN MEDIUM SIZE
    4/12G5100-015
    Colours: (1) BLACK (101) NATURAL (205) BROWN (820) BRIGHT ORANGE

205 Brown (croc stamped)

[​IMG]

(1) Black (Croc stamped) -- LARGE

[​IMG]

ANTIGONA GOATSKIN LARGE SIZE
    4/12G5101-012
    Colours: (1) BLACK (101) NATURAL (280) CAMEL (305) KHAKI (430) BRIGHT BLUE (820) BRIGHT ORANGE

(820) Bright Orange

[​IMG]

ANTIGONA CALFSKIN SMALL SIZE
    4/12G5102-009
    Colours: (12) BRIGHT BLUE/BLACK/CAMEL (15) BLACK/CAMEL/NATURAL (543) DARK VIOLET/BRIGHT BLUE/BROWN (821) NATURAL/ORANGE/BLACK

(15) BLACK/CAMEL/NATURAL

[​IMG]

ANTIGONA COWHIDE SMALL SIZE
    4/12G5102-014
    Colours: (1) BLACK (100) WHITE (101) NATURAL (280) CAMEL (305) KHAKI (430) BRIGHT BLUE (820) BRIGHT ORANGE

(305) KHAKI

[​IMG]

8. ANTIGONA COWHIDE MEDIUM SIZE
    4/12G5110-010
    Colours: (1) BLACK (280) CAMEL (305) KHAKI (820) BRIGHT ORANGE

(280) CAMEL

[​IMG]

ANTIGONA PYTHON SMALL SIZE
    Colours: (1) BLACK (305) KHAKI
    (331) ALMOND GREEN (820) BRIGHT ORANGE

(305) KHAKI

[​IMG]

ANTIGONA LAMBSKIN MEDIUM SIZE
    Colours: (1) BLACK (101) NATURAL (205) BROWN (620) BRIGHT RED

(1) BLACK

[​IMG]

ANTIGONA LAMBSKIN

4/12G5140-002
    Colours: (1) BLACK (101) NATURAL (280) CAMEL (305) KHAKI (430) BRIGHT BLUE (501) DARK VIOLET (620) BRIGHT RED (820) BRIGHT ORANGE

(1) BLACK

[​IMG]

ANTIGONA LAMBSKIN MEDIUM SIZE
    4/12G5150-002
    Colours: (1) BLACK (101) NATURAL (280) CAMEL (305) KHAKI (430) BRIGHT BLUE (501) DARK VIOLET (620) BRIGHT RED (820) BRIGHT ORANGE

(101) NATURAL

[​IMG]

Small (1) Black

[​IMG]

9. I have just fallen over from Antigonaitis!

Thanks so much for posting, DisCo!

I would LOVE to see the small blue/black/camel colorway.

If anyone finds the small dimensions, please post them!!!

10. *sigh*, was just online perusing antigona pics and came upon this thread.

Thanks DisCo and Mochiblure.

Now, if that black crock stamped one comes in medium size, I will be all over it in 2012.

Again, to the powers that be: a Givenchy sub forum is tres necessaire. And for anyone that agrees, please bump the GIVENCHY sub forum PLEASE thread. It'll make it easier to keep track of what is becoming growing info and interest in the brand.

Thanks again, OP and Mochiblure.

11. Hi all - noticed the blog on the Givenchy antigona bags - Does anyone know where we can buy the different colours particularly natural, bright blue and bright orange - Saw lots of bags but no info regarding locations.

Thanks, Tielo

12. Hi girls!

I was just wondering if anyone could help!
    I live in Australia and would like to purchase a givenchy antigona in one of the colourways profiled above.

Is it possible to call a Givenchy boutique or an american department store to purchase through over the phone? Do you know if it is common practise when searching for designer bags. Have you ever purchased this way?

We do not have a Givenchy boutique, and I can not find the colourways I am after in any boutiques or department stores in Australia?

Thanks!
    bianca

13. I love the black brown bi color on bergdorf's site...this is a great bag!

14. I don't know if Barney's has the colours you want but they do deliver internationally.you can also try culstatus or farfetch.

15. Hi Guys
    Have never owned a Givenchy and would like to get my hands on one especially the brown croc Antigona. I have recently made a purchase from Ebay of a brown croc, how would I know if I got the real deal? Oh please help, should the croc stamped leather be shiny or dull? The serial number is TU 0A3951660880. The seller sworn that it's the real thing but can't provide the receipt.