Givenchy Antigona advice!

Hedyy

Nov 21, 2019
But has anyone ever changed their Givenchy Antigona shoulder strap to fit them better or just to make it a little bit more convenient? Advice and recommendations please!!

Last edited:
No but I've seen plenty of posters on here change up their pandas, so why not the ant? Guitar straps have been trendy for a few years now, so if you want to change the look, or make it more usable for yourself, the strap is the way to go.

Can someone provide advice on a potential purchase? I’m unsure if I should purchase the pebbled or smooth antigona. I was thinking king the pebbled is best for everyday use bur I thought I read somewhere that the smooth is treated with something that makes it better for everyday use. Opinions appreciated!

I love the sugar leather as I love goat skin in general and I prefer the slightly softer structure to these bags. The smooth is beautiful but too stiff for me

Guys , has anyone purchased a Givenchy bag from the site called SSENSE . what are your experiences ?

I never bought a Givenchy bag but I did purchase shoes. It was very nice customer service and they helped me with sizing, they sent additional photos of the items, they measured the sole for me on two different sizes and got back to me within a day.. it was a very nice experience

Reactions: Amrita Mendonza
The images of the bag seem like its an original . could anyone with a keen eye able to say if this is an original. My concern is that I live in India and if I need to exchange the bag it will be quite a struggle for me to arrange for the return.

Attachments

• Unknown-121.jpeg
    Unknown-121.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 177
  • Unknown-123.jpeg
    Unknown-123.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 176
I think there is an authenticity thread here.

I only can say that I had the same white tag on my Antigona. And I know the croc embossed line has gold hardware.

The details on the detachable strap look right. So do the zipper and Givenchy lettering. From what I see the stitching looks good, but very hard to tell. The dust bag looks right.