Givenchy Acti'mine

Mishka33

♥♥♥L♥VE♥♥♥
Mar 23, 2007
Simply Fab: Givenchy Acti'mine Makeup Base

Thu, 04/05/2007 - 7:11am by bellasugar
3,054 Views - 4 comments

:wlae:Givenchy Acti'mine Makeup Base, $34, is a shaded skin primer that you apply before your concealer or foundation. The idea behind it is to provide your face with all of the essential nutrients it needs for the day. Think about it as breakfast for your skin.
It is made from a fantastic water-in-silicone formula which creates a smooth, even toned look while also correcting any redness, blotches or dullness. After an hour, your skin will look awake, unified, stimulated and nourished.
The benefits of a primer are that it will also hold your foundation/powder all day long. It has an extremely light texture, it won't clog your pores and it has a fresh and non-irritating scent.
My skin has some strong pink undertones. I tried the Kiwi color and it wiped out all signs of redness on my face. Now, I'm addicted! I can't wait to hear what you think. It comes in six different shades all with their own unique purposes.
To read about each one, read more

• Kiwi - Light green base to counteract redness.
  • Plum - Light violet to brighten a yellowish complexion.
  • Strawberry - Pale pink base to revitalize a gray complexion.
  • Mango - Melon base to add life to any coloring.
  • Milk - White base with mother of pearl for a luminating effect.
  • Peach - Peach base to unifying neutral shade for all skin types.

I've never heard of this, but reading your description, it sounds a lot like BB cream. I would love to try the Kiwi, as I also have reddish undertones. Can you tell me the consistency of it? I have combo skin and don't want to end up greasy. Thanks!

bridurkin, the consistency is like a light, light lotion. It's not greasy at all. You don't even feel it when you put it on. I have Kiwi too. I think you would like it.