Give your mulberry away on ebay

greenshanks

Mar 14, 2011
I remember seeing some postings about the funniest Ebay listings whilst selling our bags, usually listings from husbands and other halves

but what are your best questions......................this has to be mine :woot:

"Hey
I was wondering if u could give this bag away
I always wanted a designer bag but can never afford it
My mum wont buy me a new bag coz she got me one for Christmas
So I was wondering if someone kind and generous could give away
I have tried on youtubeso much but never got one"

Gosh, don't you just love Ebay

I try to be a good seller and say "happy to ask questions" but what we have to go through to sell a handbag :Pullhair:

I remember seeing some postings about the funniest Ebay listings whilst selling our bags, usually listings from husbands and other halves

but what are your best questions......................this has to be mine :woot:

"Hey
I was wondering if u could give this bag away
I always wanted a designer bag but can never afford it
My mum wont buy me a new bag coz she got me one for Christmas
So I was wondering if someone kind and generous could give away
I have tried on youtubeso much but never got one"

Gosh, don't you just love Ebay

I try to be a good seller and say "happy to ask questions" but what we have to go through to sell a handbag :Pullhair:
oh my goodness. Is that person for real? Do you look like a charity?
I am completely GOBSMACKED!!!

Lol, crazy people. :roflmfao:
Why else would we sell our bags on ebay, if not to get some money for it??
I've only sold a couple of bags so haven't experienced any weird questions...yet. :wtf:

Oh No! I've been discovered! My devious strategy to increase my Mulberry collection has been exposed!.......

Seriously - oh my goodness what a nerve - did you check the person's feedback? I bet she has some interesting comments

Lovely to hear all your opinions Ladies, it's good to be able to share these things

I will have to think up an appropriate reply of why I dont want to give away £500 to a perfect stranger

I guess it would avoid all the negatives of selling as I would like to think she wouldn't return it :roflmfao: but I guess you never know

I have had items returned for the craziest of reasons and strangely it's usually the most unlikely things they get picky about :rolleyes: the minority of buyers just spoil what Ebay is all about

I had something similar recently, a bag I listed to start at 250 and I had an email asking if I'd be willing to accept 100 for it :cray::cray:
ahahahaha!!! yes I have had some cheeky people as well. I sold a speedy 25 earlier last year and had some real weirdos harassing me too. But no one ever asked me to DONATE it!