Give up on waiting for pochette kirigami in mono?

I've ordered it!!! I just refreshed the page and suddenly it says to add to cart! I last checked 30minz ago and it wasn't available! I checked out as soon as I possibly could and the order went through, and straight away it became unavailable again! So happy!! My first LV! I don't get to splurge often, this is my second ever premium designer item! Thank you everybody for not letting me give up!

But knowing my luck, what are the chances I get an email saying sorry but item is not available and we will refund your money back?!

Lol never believe client services they lie everytime you ask about hard to find items, have to go in store to check.

It’s your first purchase so you will be fine, they only cancel your order if you have ordered a similar item before or if you have reached your canvas limit of 3 pieces - they have a rule of no more than 3 in a 6 month period. I ordered a key pouch in mono and then another one in DE and the DE got cancelled because i’d bought the mono already but they will never tell you why.

Reactions: ifahima
Lol never believe client services they lie everytime you ask about hard to find items, have to go in store to check.

It’s your first purchase so you will be fine, they only cancel your order if you have ordered a similar item before or if you have reached your canvas limit of 3 pieces - they have a rule of no more than 3 in a 6 month period. I ordered a key pouch in mono and then another one in DE and the DE got cancelled because i’d bought the mono already but they will never tell you why.

Oh wow, I did not know this! Thanks for sharing this info!

Add to bag UK site

M62034
KIRIGAMI POCHETTE
  • Materials
    Monogram Canvas
    • louis-vuitton--AEL-LG-G00_monogram.jpg
£420.00

Reactions: Johnpauliegal

That's so weird. This didn't happen to me. I purchased my PM Mono, PM Reverse , 6 key holder in Mono, and the key pouches in Mono, DE, & DA and none of them were cancelled. I also purchased a mini PA in mono at the store. I think either I just got really lucky or they randomly pick and choose orders to look at and cancel.