Give me an idea what to give for preschool teachers as christmas present!!

An Apple
lmao sorry, thats really the first thing that came to mind! haha
I like the certificate for a massage idea, or you could get a certificate to a restaurant in your area.
Ive never been in this situation, so Im not gonna be much help!

I am a teacher, and my parents are always soooo generous but over the years a couple of gifts have really stood out.....
-nice gloves or scarf for yard duty
-book store gift certificates
-if you bake, homemade baked goods, you could even buy a Christmas tray to put them on.
-Christmas ornament...I have a wonderful collection of these from children that I have kept over many years.

Hope this helps;)

A Gift Certificate sounds good, as well as home-baked goods.

Also, since this often comes out of the teacher's pockets, how about a few dozen crayon boxes? You can get them pretty cheap this time of year at a big-box store.

Gift cards to teacher supply store, Office Depot, Target, Barnes and Noble, restaurant gift card, movie passes, hand written note telling them what a great job they do. What not to buy: anything with an apple on it, coffee mugs, lotion, candles (I work at a school, you should see all the coffee mugs).

My mom used to put together basket type gifts, like w/ microwave popcorn, some boxed candy and a holiday type of DVD movie. Also, she used to give out homemade cookies, fudge, peanut brittle, etc, in tins.

Gift certificates for book stores (I give Barnes & Noble) go over very well. Otherwise I try to gift something that is needed for the classroom. My son's kindergarten teacher had mentioned in passing that she borrowed a globe from another teacher's classroom to show the kids something, and I bought a globe for the room.